Allocated seats shall be filled in the colleges for admission purely on the basis of marks/ counselling as per the University/State Government rules. Admission to a course will be closed once the seats are filled.
Request for admission (Arts, Science & Commerce) will not be entertained without a duly submitted application form. No application for admission will be accepted after the notified date.
No individual intimation regarding admission will be sent. All notifications regarding admission to various courses will be put up on the College notice board and its website. Eligible candidates can apply to the college on a prescribed application form available from the college sales counter along with the prospectus. The Application form should be filled up with all the required details and should be submitted in the college office. All notice regarding admission will be displayed on the College Notice Board from time to time and college websites.
- The original and one attested photocopy of the following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Migration certificate from the institution last attended.
- Marks sheet of the examination passed.
- School Leaving Certificate / College Leaving Certificate
- A separate character certificate from the institution last attended
- Four(4) copies of recent unattested stamp size black & white photographs
Student Information System
This section will deal with all the information pertaining to a student such as personal, academic as well as digital document and student report.Sign In